About HCS Mechanical Services
HCS Mechanical offers a wide range of electrical and mechanical services to the commercial, industrial and domestic sectors.
Family owned with almost 100 years’ experience, HCS Mechanical has flourished from a Yorkshire based business into a UK wide provider of high quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
A member of the British Safety Council and a registered Training Centre, our proactive approach to training and health and safety ensures we are industry leaders in terms of staff qualification and ongoing training.
We are adept at dealing with new equipment installations, scheduled service and maintenance and reactive repair and maintenance.
Here at HCS Mechanical Services we specialise in:
Regular maintenance will:
- Increase lifespan of equipment
- Reduce running costs dramatically
- Ensure warranties are honoured
- Ensure regulatory compliance
All of our engineers are fully qualified, reliable, tidy and friendly.
Our approach to servicing and repair is:
- One stop shop – we carry spares for all of the manufacturers’ equipment we repair.
- Speedy service – we quickly identify and rectify the cause of breakdowns.
- High standards – we have qualified and highly competent engineers.
- Safe and friendly – we maintain a full commitment to health and safety and are known for our excellent customer service.
Effective ‘no fuss’ approach:
- We’ll visit your home or premises and talk to you about your requirements.
- We’ll identify and supply the right equipment for your circumstances.
- We’ll install your new equipment, talk you through it and explain our maintenance services.
- We’ll help you to decide what’s best: ducted, ceiling cassette, wall mounted or floor standing.
The products we supply are all trusted household names.
Our core service to clients is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, administered through our Call Centre, while emergency cover operates 24/7, 365 days a year and is delivered by a team of 20 on-call operatives.
We have contracts with the public sector and large commercial clients which offer guaranteed callout times of two hours and 24/7 cover.
Out of hours, calls are automatically diverted to our on call engineers and our escalation procedures ensure that both the client and the operatives have access to senior management if required.
Our Sister Companies
101 Year Anniversary
HCS Mechanical Services are proud to be celebrating our 101 year anniversary next year. We would normally be celebrating a century of being in business in 2020 but are happy to postpone our celebrations until 2021